Utility Rooms Organization
In constructing a house, you may focus only on the rooms you use daily, such as the living room, kitchen, bedroom, dining room, and bathroom. Have you ever thought about designing your utility room? There are a lot of designs for utility rooms organization. With the right design, your utility room can look great and inviting.
Utility room is usually a room where the big appliances, such as washing machine, dryer and ironing board. It is also called the laundry room, because it’s the area where laundry is done. Some utility rooms are also where the mops, vacuum cleaners, and cleaning utilities are kept.
There are some things to do to organize the utility rooms.
- Utilize every space of the room. Put shelves to organize detergents and bottles so they don’t clutter and give the room a tidy look.
- Create a suitable lighting. A right lighting will give your room a clean and fresh look, also allow you to work better.
- Use a calm color palette. Painting the room with light and calming color will create an effect of clean and organized feeling.
- Put a basket to place your dirty laundry. Don’t the clothes clutter on the floor.
- Fold your ironing board after use and hang it on the wall or tuck it on the corner of the wall.